I AM A LEGEND: TIPPS FOR SOUL

I AM A LEGEND: TIPPS FOR SOUL

INTRODUCTION 

LEARN HOW TO BE YOURSELF AND HAPPY

HOW TO MAKE BALANCE BETWEEN LIFE UPS AND DOWNS AND STILL REMAIN TO BE HAPPY?

Many of my readers have written me that it is amazing how I remain always so positive in spite of fact that I am writing about ugly topics, painful experiences and those who are forgotten or voiceless. In other words, I see evil side of this world and I keep my smile, I keep going through the hell, trying to find the light and bring that light to others, those who can’t see it or who are locked in the darkness.

BE4E19E7-ADF7-4370-961E-B935C60BB78F.jpeg

That is why I decided to make this inspirational and  creative corner on my blog, as the shelter for those who need it, the souls in missions, the spirits in actions, for the people who want to help others but who also need to stay optimistic themselves. I have learnt long time ago that we have to make the temple of good energy within us, like our own guardian though the world of bad vibrations. As much as I see tragedy, I am more devoted to keep my own sunshine, to make it grow and embrace all who are alone in coldness.

5715AA34-A56B-4A4C-AE4F-D1C82424CCA9.jpeg

This will be our own  spiritual Garden of Eden, where we will learn how to deal with stress, toxic people and our own insecurities or  failed dreams. Everything could be solved but we must refuse to be drown into the ocean of bad thoughts, hopeless expectations and our own angry demons. Remember my words, we are all unique and we have something beautiful to offer to this world: OURSELVES. KEEP following yourself because that is the only right path for you! We have to stop comparing ourselves with others and their stories in the universal book of destinies because we will always be insecure if our life tale is so successful as someone else’s! But who is there to decide that ? No one ! That means that only we are there to judge ourselves and we must make sure that we award our life contribution ! Why ? Because we deserve it as well as our whole efforts and life expectations ! We aren’t born to be slaves of the society and it’s fake values but to be masters of our own criteria ! That is the freedom, the moment when we start being responsible for our own personal happiness ! That is the beginning of our authentic life and cosmic harmony ! Don’t be afraid to get out of tunnel and to grab the light that belongs to you! ❇️



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of Microsoft.

Fortaleza Canyon in Serra Geral National Park, Brazil.

ONE SOUL-STIRRING TALE:WHO KILLS OUR DOLPHINS?.